сряда, 2 април 2014 г.

Schemhamphorae

Seventy-two angels who bear the Names of God, which are given in Hebrew Scripture and expressed at the end of every verse. The verses are used in invocation and in magic. The Schemhamphorae function as NAMES of power. The Schemhamphorae and their verses are: 1. Vehujah: Thou, O Lord, art my guardian, and exal- test my head2. Ieliel: Do not remove Thy help from me, O Lord, and look to my defense. 3. Sirael: I shall say so to the Lord, Thou art my guardian, my God is my refuge, and I shall hope in Him. 4. Elemijel: Turn, O Lord, and deliver my soul, and save me for Thy mercy’s sake. 5. Lelahel: Let him who lives in Zion sing unto the Lord, and proclaim His goodwill among the peo- ples. 6. Achajah: The Lord is merciful and compassionate, long-suffering and of great goodness. 7. Mahasiah: I called upon the Lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my tribulations. 8. Cahatel: O come let us adore and fall down before God who bore us. 9. Haziel: Remember Thy mercies, O Lord, and Thy mercies which have been forever. 10. Aladiah: Perform Thy mercies upon us, for we have hoped in Thee. 11. Laviah: The Lord liveth, blessed is my God, and let the God of my salvation be exalted. 12. Hahajah: Why hast Thou departed, O Lord, so long from us perishing in the times of tribulation. 13. Jezalel: Rejoice in the Lord, all ye lands, sing, exult, and play upon a stringed instrument. 14. Mebahel: The Lord is a refuge, and my God the help of my hope. 15. Hariel: The Lord is a refuge for me and my God the help of my hope. 16. Hakamiah: O Lord, God of my salvation, by day have I called to Thee, and sought Thy presence by night. 17. Leviah: O Lord our Lord, How wonderful is Thy name in all the world. 18. Caliel: Judge me, O Lord, according to Thy loving kindness, and let not them be joyful over me, O Lord. 19. Luviah: I waited in hope for the Lord, and He turned to me. 20. Pahaliah: I shall call upon the name of the Lord, O Lord free my soul. 21. Nelakhel: In Thee also have I hoped, O Lord, and said, Thou art my God. 22. Jajajel: The Lord keep thee, the Lord be thy protec- tion on thy right hand. 23. Melahel: The Lord keep thine incoming and thine outgoing from this time forth for evermore. 24. Hahajah: The Lord is well pleased with those that fear Him and hope upon His mercy. 25. Haajah: I have called unto Thee with all my heart and shall tell forth all Thy wonders. 26. Nithhaja: I shall acknowledge Thee, O Lord, with all my heart, hear me, O Lord, and I shall seek my justification. 27. Jerathel: Save me, O Lord, from the evil man and deliver me from the wicked doer. 28. Sehijah: Let not God depart from me, look to my help, O God. 29. Rejajel: Behold, God is my helper, and the Lord is the guardian of my soul. 30. Omael: For Thou are my strength, O Lord. O Lord, Thou art my hope from my youth. 31. Lecabel: I shall enter into the power of the Lord, my God, I shall be mindful of Thy justice only. 32. Vasariah: For the word of the Lord is upright, and all His works faithful. 33. Jehuvajah: The Lord knows the thoughts of men, for they are in vain. 34. Lehahiah: Let Israel hope in the Lord from this time forth and for evermore. 35. Chavakiah: I am joyful, for the Lord hears the voice of my prayer. 36. Manadel: I have delighted in the beauty of Thy house, O Lord, and in the place of the habitation of Thy glory. 37. Aniel: O Lord God, turn Thy power toward us, and show us Thy face and we shall be saved. 38. Haamiah: For Thou art my hope, O Lord, and Thou has been my deepest refuge. 39. Rehael: The Lord has heard me and pitied me and the Lord is my helper. 40. Jejazel: Why drivest Thou away my soul, O Lord, and turnest Thy face from me? 41. Hahahel: O Lord, deliver my soul from wicked lips and a deceitful tongue. 42. Michael: The Lord protects thee from all evil and will protect thy soul. 43. Vevaliah: I have cried unto Thee, O Lord, and let my prayer come unto Thee. 44. Jelabiah: Make my wishes pleasing unto Thee, O Lord, and teach me Thy judgments. 45. Sealiah: If I say that my foot is moved, Thou wilt help me of Thy mercy. 46. Ariel: The Lord is pleasant to all the world and His mercies are over all His works. 47. Asaliah: How wonderful are Thy works, O Lord, and how deep Thy thoughts. 48. Michael: The Lord hath made thy salvation known in the sight of the peoples and will reveal His justice. 49. Vehael: Great is the Lord and worthy to be praised, and there is no end to His greatness. 50. Daniel: The Lord is pitiful and merciful, long-suf- fering and of great goodness. 51. Hahasiah: Let the Lord be in glory for ever and the Lord will rejoice in His works. 52. Imamiah: I shall make known the Lord, according to His justice, and sing hymns to the name of the Lord, the greatest53. Nanael: I have known Thee, O Lord, for Thy judg- ments are just, and in Thy truth have I abased myself. 54. Nithael: The Lord hath prepared His seat in heaven and His rule shall be over all. 55. Mebahiah: Thou remainest for ever, O Lord, and Thy memorial is from generation to generation. 56. Polial: The Lord raiseth up all who fall and setteth up the broken. 57. Nemamiah: They who fear the Lord have hoped in the Lord, He is their helper and their protector. 58. Jejalel: My soul is greatly troubled, but Thou, O Lord are here also. 59. Harahel: From the rising of the Sun to the going down of the same, the word of the Lord is worthy to be praised. 60. Mizrael: The Lord is just in all His ways and blessed in all His works. 61. Umbael: Let the name of the Lord be blessed from this time for evermore. 62. Iahael: See, O Lord, how I have delighted in Thy commandments according to Thy life-giving mercy. 63. Anaviel: Serve ye the Lord with gladness and enter into His sight with exultation. 64. Mehikiel: Behold the eyes of the Lord are upon those that fear Him and hope in His loving kindness. 65. Damabiah: Turn, O Lord, even here also, and be pleased with Thy servants. 66. Meniel: Neither leave me, Lord, nor depart from me. 67. Ejael: Delight in the Lord and He will give thee petitions of thy heart. 68. Habujah: Confess to the Lord, for He is God, and His mercy is for ever. 69. Roehel: The Lord is my inheritance and my cup and it is Thou who restorest mine inheritance. 70. Jabamiah: In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 71. Hajael: I shall confess to the Lord with my mouth and praise Him in the midst of the multitude. 72. Mumijah: Return to thy rest, my soul, for the Lord doeth thee good.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар