He will give his angels charge of you,
To guard you in all your ways.
сряда, 2 април 2014 г.
Seventy-two angels who bear the Names of God, which
are given in Hebrew Scripture and expressed at the end
of every verse. The verses are used in invocation and in
magic. The Schemhamphorae function as
The Schemhamphorae and their verses are:
1. Vehujah: Thou, O Lord, art my guardian, and exal-
test my head2. Ieliel: Do not remove Thy help from me, O Lord,
and look to my defense.
3. Sirael: I shall say so to the Lord, Thou art my
guardian, my God is my refuge, and I shall hope in
4. Elemijel: Turn, O Lord, and deliver my soul, and
save me for Thy mercy’s sake.
5. Lelahel: Let him who lives in Zion sing unto the
Lord, and proclaim His goodwill among the peo-
6. Achajah: The Lord is merciful and compassionate,
long-suffering and of great goodness.
7. Mahasiah: I called upon the Lord and he heard me
and delivered me from all my tribulations.
8. Cahatel: O come let us adore and fall down before
God who bore us.
9. Haziel: Remember Thy mercies, O Lord, and Thy
mercies which have been forever.
10. Aladiah: Perform Thy mercies upon us, for we
have hoped in Thee.
11. Laviah: The Lord liveth, blessed is my God, and let
the God of my salvation be exalted.
12. Hahajah: Why hast Thou departed, O Lord, so
long from us perishing in the times of tribulation.
13. Jezalel: Rejoice in the Lord, all ye lands, sing,
exult, and play upon a stringed instrument.
14. Mebahel: The Lord is a refuge, and my God the
help of my hope.
15. Hariel: The Lord is a refuge for me and my God
the help of my hope.
16. Hakamiah: O Lord, God of my salvation, by day have
I called to Thee, and sought Thy presence by night.
17. Leviah: O Lord our Lord, How wonderful is Thy
name in all the world.
18. Caliel: Judge me, O Lord, according to Thy loving
kindness, and let not them be joyful over me, O
19. Luviah: I waited in hope for the Lord, and He
turned to me.
20. Pahaliah: I shall call upon the name of the Lord, O
Lord free my soul.
21. Nelakhel: In Thee also have I hoped, O Lord, and
said, Thou art my God.
22. Jajajel: The Lord keep thee, the Lord be thy protec-
tion on thy right hand.
23. Melahel: The Lord keep thine incoming and thine
outgoing from this time forth for evermore.
24. Hahajah: The Lord is well pleased with those that
fear Him and hope upon His mercy.
25. Haajah: I have called unto Thee with all my heart
and shall tell forth all Thy wonders.
26. Nithhaja: I shall acknowledge Thee, O Lord, with
all my heart, hear me, O Lord, and I shall seek my
27. Jerathel: Save me, O Lord, from the evil man and
deliver me from the wicked doer.
28. Sehijah: Let not God depart from me, look to my
help, O God.
29. Rejajel: Behold, God is my helper, and the Lord is
the guardian of my soul.
30. Omael: For Thou are my strength, O Lord. O Lord,
Thou art my hope from my youth.
31. Lecabel: I shall enter into the power of the Lord,
my God, I shall be mindful of Thy justice only.
32. Vasariah: For the word of the Lord is upright, and
all His works faithful.
33. Jehuvajah: The Lord knows the thoughts of men,
for they are in vain.
34. Lehahiah: Let Israel hope in the Lord from this
time forth and for evermore.
35. Chavakiah: I am joyful, for the Lord hears the
voice of my prayer.
36. Manadel: I have delighted in the beauty of Thy
house, O Lord, and in the place of the habitation
of Thy glory.
37. Aniel: O Lord God, turn Thy power toward us,
and show us Thy face and we shall be saved.
38. Haamiah: For Thou art my hope, O Lord, and
Thou has been my deepest refuge.
39. Rehael: The Lord has heard me and pitied me and
the Lord is my helper.
40. Jejazel: Why drivest Thou away my soul, O Lord,
and turnest Thy face from me?
41. Hahahel: O Lord, deliver my soul from wicked lips
and a deceitful tongue.
42. Michael: The Lord protects thee from all evil and
will protect thy soul.
43. Vevaliah: I have cried unto Thee, O Lord, and let
my prayer come unto Thee.
44. Jelabiah: Make my wishes pleasing unto Thee, O
Lord, and teach me Thy judgments.
45. Sealiah: If I say that my foot is moved, Thou wilt
help me of Thy mercy.
46. Ariel: The Lord is pleasant to all the world and His
mercies are over all His works.
47. Asaliah: How wonderful are Thy works, O Lord,
and how deep Thy thoughts.
48. Michael: The Lord hath made thy salvation known
in the sight of the peoples and will reveal His justice.
49. Vehael: Great is the Lord and worthy to be praised,
and there is no end to His greatness.
50. Daniel: The Lord is pitiful and merciful, long-suf-
fering and of great goodness.
51. Hahasiah: Let the Lord be in glory for ever and the
Lord will rejoice in His works.
52. Imamiah: I shall make known the Lord, according
to His justice, and sing hymns to the name of the
Lord, the greatest53. Nanael: I have known Thee, O Lord, for Thy judg-
ments are just, and in Thy truth have I abased
54. Nithael: The Lord hath prepared His seat in
heaven and His rule shall be over all.
55. Mebahiah: Thou remainest for ever, O Lord, and
Thy memorial is from generation to generation.
56. Polial: The Lord raiseth up all who fall and setteth
up the broken.
57. Nemamiah: They who fear the Lord have hoped in
the Lord, He is their helper and their protector.
58. Jejalel: My soul is greatly troubled, but Thou, O
Lord are here also.
59. Harahel: From the rising of the Sun to the going
down of the same, the word of the Lord is worthy
to be praised.
60. Mizrael: The Lord is just in all His ways and
blessed in all His works.
61. Umbael: Let the name of the Lord be blessed from
this time for evermore.
62. Iahael: See, O Lord, how I have delighted in Thy
commandments according to Thy life-giving
63. Anaviel: Serve ye the Lord with gladness and enter
into His sight with exultation.
64. Mehikiel: Behold the eyes of the Lord are upon those
that fear Him and hope in His loving kindness.
65. Damabiah: Turn, O Lord, even here also, and be
pleased with Thy servants.
66. Meniel: Neither leave me, Lord, nor depart from me.
67. Ejael: Delight in the Lord and He will give thee
petitions of thy heart.
68. Habujah: Confess to the Lord, for He is God, and
His mercy is for ever.
69. Roehel: The Lord is my inheritance and my cup
and it is Thou who restorest mine inheritance.
70. Jabamiah: In the beginning God created the
heaven and the earth.
71. Hajael: I shall confess to the Lord with my mouth
and praise Him in the midst of the multitude.
72. Mumijah: Return to thy rest, my soul, for the Lord
doeth thee good.